|Specific Uses For Product||Skin Treatment|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Unit Count||2.00 Ounce|
About this item
- 100% UNCONDITIONAL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!! If you are not completely satisfied with Dermoscribe’s Seborrheic Dermatitis cream, contact us via Amazon messaging and we will refund your purchase in full. No questions asked. (Limit 1 tube per customer)
- DERMOSCRIBE’S SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS CREAM is formulated by a dermatologist. Provides fast, effective action against itching, redness, swelling, flaking and scaling. Relieves pain, discomfort and irritation while improving the appearance and restoring a balanced environment to the skin.
- 10% OFF purchases of 2 or more
WHY CHOOSE DERMOSCRIBE’S SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS CREAM?
Dermoscribe’s Seborrheic Dermatitis Cream is the real thing…based on the actual, proven formula usually only available via prescription from a dermatologist.
Like all Dermoscribe’s specialised skin products, this cream has the highest active ingredient concentrations permissable for an over-the-counter seborrheic dermatitis cream i.e. one permitted for sale direct to the customer without a prescription.
- Sulfur (3%)
- Hydrocortisone (1%)
- Salicylic Acid (3%)
WHAT IS DERMATITIS? WHAT DOES ‘SEBORRHEIC’ MEAN?
Dermatitis is an inflammatory skin disorder that presents as an itchy or burning red rash with flaky scales. The scales can be white or yellowish and look moist or oily. It is reported to affect around 4% of the population and can look similar to other skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis or even allergic reactions.
The word “seborrheic” indicates it affects sebaceous areas of the skin (i.e. oil-producing) such as the scalp, face and centre of the chest. Dandruff, or cradle cap for babies, are common names for mild forms of seborrheic dermatitis occurring on the scalp.
Seborrheic dermatitis is often a lifelong condition. While the symptoms and signs can be successfully treated, it typically clears for a time, only to return.
Unfortunately there is no permanent cure for this skin condition. Like for psoriasis, the precise cause of seborrheic dermatitis is unknown. There are theories it could be caused due to issues with the body’s immune or nervous system, or a lack of specific nutrients or possibly even a reaction to excessive production of a certain yeast that lives on the skin called Malassezia. It’s also well understood that stress and/or tiredness can cause an outbreak of the condition.
USING DERMOSCRIBE’S SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS CREAM
To apply, wash your hands well with soap and water before and after use. Using your fingers, gently spread the cream over the affected area once or twice daily depending on the severity of your condition. Ask your health care professional if you are unsure about the correct dosage for you.
For dandruff, over-the-counter anti-dandruff shampoos containing ingredients such as selenium sulphide, ketoconazole, coal tar and/or salicylic acid can be used regularly in the treatment of the condition.
For dermatitis elsewhere on the body, popular and effective medications include anti-fungals, corticosteroid creams/lotions, sulfur products and prescription-strength medicated shampoos.
Many sufferers confuse seborrheic dermatitis with other skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis and even allergic reactions.
Seborrheic dermatitis responds best to these tried and tested ingredients: sulfur, salicylic acid and hydrocortisone, while psoriasis and eczema require different formulas for effective results.
Dermoscribe’s Seborrheic Dermatitis Cream is a genuine dermatological formula and should not be used:
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients including sulfur;
- if you are pregnant or breast feeding (consult your obstetrician first); OR
- on children under 12 years of age.
Please note: After using our product for a time according to the directions, if your skin condition fails to improve, be sure to consult your doctor to ensure the correct diagnosis has been made.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches; 2 Ounces
- Date First Available : October 20, 2016
- Manufacturer : Dermoscribe
- ASIN : B01FO1IT02
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,278 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)